Sunday 22 March 2009

Zotter

Not much of a post today, other than to recommend to you all any chocolate made by Zotter. It tastes of chocolate, not of sugar. Now that the big heat wave is over in Oz, I can send some to you.

Dreams - last night, I dreamt MMcK carried me to a pub on his shoulders. He was a huge man, and he had a tattoo on his right shoulder that he did not have before. JP said goodbye to us as we prepared to go, she was silently and good-naturedly laughing at MMcK's preparation. Little Scout ran around telling us things. We went over hill and dale, and came to the sprawling pub. I went to go and order Bundy and Cokes for us both (ugh?!), because MMcK was too large to fit through the door. Like a giant. At the bar, the barkeepers were women wearing a variation of neo-retro-seventies-countrygirl - that means, big straw hats, lace over the decolletage, and puffy sleeves but uncovered arms and disco skirts knee length. In sheer silks and modern rayons. After talking to an older retired business man in a gray woolen coat, I left to take the drinks to MMcK, but I had not enough hands, and had to put the chicory and cos lettuce in the pocket of my coat.

I think the narrative was breaking down at that stage.

1 comment:

  1. "I went to go and order Bundy and Cokes for us both (ugh?!)" -- made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete